Volunteer serves as mentor in the 'Discover Your Future’ out-of-school time program with Future for KIDS.
• Form a bond with youth by serving as a mentor and enrich the lives of youth who face adversity
• Assist small groups of youth with homework
• Read to children and engage in conversation
• Engage youth in fitness and athletic activities
• Facilitate ethics discussions on topics such as: honesty, forgiveness, responsibility, respect
• 2.5 hours commitment per week
o Program runs Monday through Thursday at 9 different sites throughout the valley during the afterschool hours (Ranging from 3pm - 6pm)
o Mentors serve 26 weeks throughout the school year
This Ad has been viewed 152 times.